When you employ your local Payroll Vault in Sanborn, you access a dedicated team to ensure you are compliant, and gain access to our suite of services that guarantee you are supported with cutting-edge technology solutions to make your payroll processing simple and secure. Our commitment to help businesses succeed, combined with our unparalleled customer service, allows us to successfully customize and highly personalize your services.
Sanborn is a hamlet (and census-designated place, population: 1,645 in 2010 census) in the Towns of Cambria, Lewiston, and Wheatfield, New York, USA, on the southern side of the intersection of New York State Route 429 and New York State Route 31. Originally called South Pekin after the formerly thriving hamlet of Pekin to the north, Sanborn was renamed in 1866 after Ebenezer Sanborn. The ZIP code for Sanborn is 14132.
Our services in Sanborn
- Payroll Solutions Let us keep you compliant and up-to-date with the most current payroll tax regulations so you can spend more time on your business. We are payroll designed for small business.
- HR Solutions Solutions designed for small businesses to help you efficiently manage and scale as needed your day-to-day operations and workforce. We help you minimize risk and maximize efficiency.
- Time & Attendance Using intuitive technology we help bridge your mobile and office workforce while maintaining flexibility. Our timekeeping solutions easily integrate with HR and payroll systems so you can track time with ease.
- Background Checks Let us help you safeguard your company’s reputation and good standing with pre-employment screenings. All screenings are designed to maximize your workforce and minimize risks.
- Workers' Compensation Convenient pay-as-you-go workers' compensation eliminates premium deposits, reduces audit exposure and improves your business's cash flow. Easy. Convenient. Effective. The pay-as-you-go method is based on actual payroll numbers.
- Labor Law Poster Services Privately branded posters with notifications of updates so you can confidently display to ensure you are compliant with all State and Federal Labor Law Posting requirements.