When you employ your local Payroll Vault in Buffalo, you access a dedicated team to ensure you are compliant, and gain access to our suite of services that guarantee you are supported with cutting-edge technology solutions to make your payroll processing simple and secure. Our commitment to help businesses succeed, combined with our unparalleled customer service, allows us to successfully customize and highly personalize your services.
Buffalo is the second largest city in the state of New York and the 81st most populous city in the United States. As of July 2016, the population was 256,902, a slight decrease from the 2010 census. It is the principal municipality of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls metropolitan area, a region with 1,134,210 residents in the MSA and 1,213,668 in the CSA. The city serves as the county seat of Erie County. The city is also a major gateway for commerce and travel for the Canada–United States border, forming part of the bi-national Buffalo Niagara Region.
Our services in Buffalo
- Payroll Services Let us keep you compliant and up-to-date with the most current payroll tax regulations so you can spend more time on your business. We are payroll designed for small business.
- HR Services Solutions designed for small businesses to help you efficiently manage and scale as needed your day-to-day operations and workforce. We help you minimize risk and maximize efficiency.
- Time & Attendance Using intuitive technology we help bridge your mobile and office workforce while maintaining flexibility. Our timekeeping solutions easily integrate with HR and payroll systems so you can track time with ease.
- Background Checks Let us help you safeguard your company’s reputation and good standing with pre-employment screenings. All screenings are designed to maximize your workforce and minimize risks.
- Workers' Compensation Convenient pay-as-you-go workers' compensation eliminates premium deposits, reduces audit exposure and improves your business's cash flow. Easy. Convenient. Effective. The pay-as-you-go method is based on actual payroll numbers.
- Labor Law Poster Services Privately branded posters with notifications of updates so you can confidently display to ensure you are compliant with all State and Federal Labor Law Posting requirements.